25ish Things, Lin-StyleApril 16, 2009
I way over-analyzed this list b/c I find it nearly impossible to describe myself. I’m pretty vanilla, you guys.
Shamelessly ganked from Facebook.
- In seventh grade I was 4’10 1/2″ tall. Now I’m 5’10ish”.
- I can’t decide if I’m freaked about my birthday.
- Office supplies make me happy. Mmm, pens.
- I research things to death. I have to learn about it before I can do or decide something
- I have no tattoos but five or six ideas. I almost got one in Oregon this summer but got my nostril pierced
- When Keira starts kindergarten I will go back to school for my BA in Sign Language Interpreting.
- I’ve seriously considered changing my name [like, a few months ago — not just when I was 12 :D].
- I loved the Photography class I took in high school. I’d like to take another.
- I cemented my treehugger rep by using cloth diapers, a pouch sling, a Moby wrap, & a mei tai [not the drink]
w/ my daughter.
- I still think about and miss lost friends and people who have likely forgotten me.
- I love potatoes. No…I don’t think you understand. I love potatoes.
- In college I bought a stick shift, then learned how to drive it.
- Bird things make me happy.
- February 1 marked the one-year anniversary of Lin vs. Semi.
- Dr. Perry Cox makes me swoon and Jordan is my twin.
- I started teaching my kidlets ASL when Keira was 3 months old and Jakob was 4 years old.
- I wish I had some amazing, standout talent [other than reading Adam’s mind and playing Family Interpreter].
- It’s really difficult for me to initiate contact w/ people.
- I suck at making decisions.
- Linnet = one of my nicknames. Linnet also = a bird. I like that.
- Trees also make me happy.
- As does lemony goodness.
- February 6 – was Day One, Week One of my Couch-to-5K.
- I usually assume the worst.
- My family was vegetarian until I was 14. As a result I’m completely squicked by raw meat and picky about any “off” bits as I eat.